£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- OTE of £26,000
- 8:00 - 5:30 with hour for lunch - NO WEEKENDS
- Fantastic Working Environment - Very Low Staff Turnover
Our client is looking for a highly experienced, organised and motivated Service Advisor.
As a Service Advisor for our client, you will need to:
- Have a proven track record in running a successful automotive workshop.
- Good Technical knowledge
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy to help with customers
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers.
For your hard work and efforts, our client is offering one of the best salaries for Vehicle Service Advisors in the local area along with a great informal family-style working environment.
Motor Trade experience as a Service Advisor is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Dorset area then please contact Amy at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.