£26000 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: up to £23,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £26,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday (rota’d) 8:00am - 5:30pm / 8:30am - 6:00pm, Saturdays 8:00am - 12.30pm (1 in 3 on a rota basis).
- Contact: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well established Main Franchise Dealer with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Parts Advisor.
Working as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and hands-on approach is paramount. In this role you will ensure that the right part is in the right place at, the right time.
- Delivering upon the Company’s Aftersales customer experience, as per the training, guidance and expectations given.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the Aftersales Team in particular, by ensuring that the ‘flow’ of information is timely, accurate, clear and consultative.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Ensuring accurate parts stock takes are undertaken.
- Being integral in championing and maintaining a culture of customer service excellence; ensuring that the expectations and requirements of customers are delivered upon.
To assist you there are systems and processes in place including a computerised stock and order, dealer management system, so you will ideally need to be IT literate.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organisation skills and a proven track record as a Parts Advisor form within a Main Franchise dealership.
Motor Trade Parts Experience is essential.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.