£34000 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: £24-28,000 basic + bonus = OTE £30-34,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client is a well established Main Franchise Dealer with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Vehicle Technician.
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.