£29000 per annum
4 months ago
Parts Advisor required in Stockport
- Prestige Dealership with a great reputation
- OTE £27,000 +
- 40 hours per week + Saturday rota
Our client, a highly reputable and well established Prestige Dealership in Stockport, is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Parts Advisor to join their team.
To be considered for this Parts Advisor role, you must have:
- The ability to work well with others, you will be working closely with the Workshop Technicians to ensure that they always have the parts they need
- Highly presentable and keen to represent a top brand
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Able to adapt, take on new challenges and grow your skill-set through manufacturer training
- Understand the day to day operations of a Dealership Parts Advisor
- Be confident to liaise between Technicians and Management where needed
In return for your hard work and skill-set as a Parts Advisor, our client offers:
- Lucrative pay structure (OTE potential around £27,000 upwards)
- 40 hours per week + Saturday on a rota
- Great holiday allowance and a vast amount of perks
- Birthdays off (not included in holiday)
- Manufacturer training provided throughout!
- Reassurance that you will be looked after, this company handled the furlough scheme better than most around!
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled Parts person looking for a long term career move, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client is looking to get this sorted ASAP, however, will consider candidates with a 4 week notice period.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockport please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.