£25000 per annum
24 days ago
Basic Salary up to £20,000, OTE £25,000.
As a Handover Specialist with our client you will have a pivotal role within its business. You will be the last point of contact with customers as they drive away in their new vehicle. Your role will demand you to be an expert in every vehicle sold by the business as you will be called upon to ensure that the customer is familiar with their new vehicle, its accessories i.e. Bluetooth, Air Conditioning, Parking Sensors, Satellite Navigation etc, and driver aids before leaving the business.
This is a unique role and the client is looking for someone with a strong customer service focus with a full UK driving licence. You must be from a customer facing background, ideally with an element of sales.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
As a Handover Specialist you will be working closely with the sales team and delivering a high level of customer experience. Once the sales team have sold a car it will be your responsibility to:
- Track all vehicle orders progressing through the business departments until handover and ensure every vehicle is handed over in a professional and timely manner.
- Keep all customers informed of collection dates and times.
- Must have the ability to manage a diary system.
- Demonstrate vehicle features before the customer leaves the premises.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and handed into the correct departments.
- Liaising with customers after handover and keeping them happy.
- Must be able to excite all customers on our brand and reputation.
- Ensuring positive customer feedback is met after each handover using internal systems.
- Making sure the car is fully prepared, managing the process to ensure all the work is completed to the agreed timescales.
- Checking all the paperwork is completed to company standards with the customer, from the cars specifications to the finance documents.
Desired skills and our expectations:
- An engaging and passionate brand ambassador.
- Talkative, confident and enthusiastic, able to hold a conversation naturally and easily build rapport.
- Keen to go the extra mile and fulfil our clients’ expectations, flexible in how they work and wants the team to do well, motivated through recognition and inclusion.
- Trustworthy, reliable and genuinely optimistic. Looks for solutions to problems.
- Accurate, precise, takes care of their work environment and own appearance, sets high standards for themselves, likes to make sure things are done well.
- Experience in customer service roles and/or driving roles, advising as well as promoting.
- Expected to deliver five-star customer experiences
If this Product Genius / Handover Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.