£36000 per annum
22 days ago
HGV Technician required for Commercial Dealer Group in Tamworth.
- Basic Salary depending on experience and level of qualification.
- Day shifts, you will also be required to cover out of hours breakdowns on a rota.
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join one of the leading commercial dealer groups across the UK!
Absolute minimum requirements for this position are an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. You will also need a HGV Class 2 driving licence.
Our client, a well-known HGV Manufacturer, are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Commercial Technician. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong career history working on heavy vehicles and be comfortable working a rota shift on call outs.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
If this HGV Technician role interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Commercial Technician opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.