£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Weston Super mare
- £25,000 - £30,000 Dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday only
Our client, a well established body shop in the Weston Super Mare area is currently looking for an experienced and qualified MET Technician to join their team.
Our client is offering the successful MET Technician:
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY!!
- No Weekends!
- Overtime is Available!
- Company Benefits
Duties of a MET Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road worthiness.
What our Client expects of their MET Technician
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this MET Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from MET Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.