£29000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's well-established Independent Main Dealer in the Oxfordshire area.
Our Client is an Independent Owned Dealership with an established reputation within the area. They are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our client prides itself on an honest sales and customer retention and positions itself away from the fast-fit centres and their hard sell. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary negotiable dependent on experience + a competitive bonus scheme
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- Previous Experience is Essential!
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm with alternating Saturday mornings
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Main Dealer Service Advisor role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!