£50000 per annum
3 months ago
- Day Off During The Week & Weekend Rota
- £50,000 OTE
- Main Dealership
- Experience Required
Our Client, a well established main dealership is looking for an experienced Transaction / Business Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the sales manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the departmental sale of finance and insurance products
- Managing the associated compliance's along with the sales manager
- Managing departmental accessory sales
- Finance renewals
- Presenting the deal / deal offers to customers with the sales manager to ensure maximum PPU is realised.
- To assist in the sales team’s diary control and enquiry management
- To assist the sales manager in the day to day management of the department
In order to be eligible for this Transaction Manager role, suitable candidates will need to hold a strong F&I aptitude and have previous experience in a Business Manager role or be driven and determined and looking to step into an Automotive Business Manager role as the next step in their career. You will need excellent communication skills and be dedicated to providing the best in customer care. Our Client is also willing to consider Sales Executives that are FCA accredited with strong F&I performance figures and supervisory/management experience that are looking to take the next step in their career.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Transaction Manager Role has interested you or you would like to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Hampshire, please get in touch with Laurie today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Bodyshop Prepper to MET Fitter to Service Manager.