£30000 per annum
20 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm + 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Salary Per Annum DOE plus Bonus Opportunities
Our Client, a Used Car Site in Billericay, Essex is seeking an experienced Car Technician to join their team.
The Vehicle Technician day to day duties will involve:
- Pre-delivery Inspection work; including fault finding and repairs
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Car Mechanic will be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of vehicles and components. You must always repair vehicles to a very high standard and ensure safety throughout. You will need to work efficiently ensuring work flows smoothly through the workshop.
The successful Vehicle Technician will hold a NVQ Level 3 or Similar, an MOT licence will be a benefit but is not essential for our client.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK. .