£36000 per annum
13 days ago
- Prestige Franchised Main Dealer
- 2 Working Shift Options Available
A Franchised Main Dealer is seeking an Experience Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to join them in their productive and successful team.
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include:
Receive and act upon repair orders as directed by the Workshop Controller.
- Perform the work outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicate with Parts Department to obtain parts as required. Saving and tagging parts if the job is under Warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required (VHC) and notify the Service Team immediately if additional work is or is not required.
- Communicate effectively with Service Team regarding repair timescales.
- Document all work performed using company defined procedures and integrated systems.
- Attend factory training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Be conscientious and respectful of the customer’s vehicle at all times.
- Keep workshop area neat, clean and be accountable for the care of all dealership-owned tools.
- Follow local regulations, including the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Follow the companies code of conduct and adhere to safety policies and procedures.
To be a suitable candidate for this position you will be Level 3 Qualified, prior experience working for a Main Dealer and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Southend and Essex, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK