£34000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Panel Beater immediately for an independent vehicle repairer based in Milton Keynes.
My client is initially looking to take someone on for a temporary contract of 3 months, with the potential to be extended to permanent.
Our client is an established independent vehicle repairer who pride themselves on exemplary customer service and satisfaction. They achieve this by making sure their team are trained to the very highest and manufacturer approved standards.
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- A competitive salary of up to £35k basic with the opportunity to earn overtime & bonus on top
- Industry leading professional training and development
- Various company benefits
Duties of a Panel Beater with out client include:
- Assess the damage to the vehicle and decide how best to repair it
- Removing any dents in Panels
- Repairing minor scratches or markings on the panels
- Welding new or replaced panels into place
- Ensure it matches the rest of the bodyshop
What our client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally ATA accredited however not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Motivated with a desire to achieve a very high standard of service to every customer
If you would like to find out more about this Panel Beater role based in Milton Keynes, please get in touch with Matt at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Panel Beater to Dealer Principals.