£33000 per annum
12 days ago
- Basic Salary - £30,500
- Monday - Friday 8.00am-5.30pm
Our Client is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their team in Manchester.
You need to be a team player and able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Maintenance Work for this HGV Technician role:
- To carry out scheduled inspections, servicing, MOT preparation and general repairs to VOSA standards
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Resetting of the maintenance system
- Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
Repair Work for this HGV Technician role:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met
You will ideally hold a Class 1 or 2 licence however this is not essential.
If you're local to Manchester and interested in this HGV Technician role, please apply right away!
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other HGV Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Manchester, please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.