£26000 per annum
3 months ago
- Up to £24,000 basic salary
- Monday to Friday with Saturday Mornings on a rota basis
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a reputable Motorcycle Dealer Group
Our Client, a Motorcycle Main Dealership based near Wigan, are actively seeking an experienced Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy Motor Trade team.
Main duties of the Motorcycle Technician include:
- Carrying out general services and repairs on Motorcycles,
- Diagnosing faults,
- Ensuring processes and standards are adhered to as outlined by the company and the Motorcycle manufacturer,
- Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service to customers,
- Ensuring systems/procedures are kept up to date.
You will need to be a fully qualified and experienced Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic with the desire to build a long lasting career within this sector. You must also be able to produce high quality work in a busy Motor Trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
You must be fully qualified with NVQ Level 3, hold a full clean Motorcycle driving licence and be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Motorcycle Technician vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs, please contact Ian Bowker today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!