£36000 per annum
3 months ago
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + bonus up to £500 per month = OTE up to £36,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm + every other Saturday worked 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of our Motor Trade client’s business for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join their busy Bodyshop.
You will be a competent and experienced Panel Beater, able to work on your own initiative and capable of producing a high standard of workmanship.
What our clients are looking for:
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
- You must be City & Guilds qualified.
- Exceptional people skills and Leadership qualities.
Our client is proud of their strong reputation and as such will only consider candidates who can demonstrate a strong background in automotive panel beating.
You will ideally live within the Warwickshire area or easily be able to travel to the Coventry area and have a working experience of a Bodyshop environment.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Panel Beater Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs