£60000 per annum
6 months ago
- Franchised Dealership
- £25,000 OTE £60,000 Uncapped + usual benefits!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Automotive Business/Transaction Manager in the Guildford Area.
Our Client, a Franchised Car Dealership, are currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Business Manager. In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expert knowledge and financial-sales skills throughout each day.
A confident communicator, you will have the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, delivering the highest level of customer service. You will have the drive to consistently meet and exceed customer needs, and the ability to close deals effectively.
Responsibility for this Business Manager:
- Full responsibility for all F&I procedures and deal stacking
- Maximising sales volumes and profitability per unit sale
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Review finance performance regularly with the finance company and management team and develop an action plan for further development
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
This is an excellent opportunity with a fantastic franchise. Applicants must have a working experience in an Automotive Business Manager or a Sales Manager position in order to be put forward to be considered for this position.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in the Surrey area, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Business Manager.