£28000 per annum
14 days ago
Our Client, a Main Dealer requires an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team in the Dorchester, Dorset. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be highly motivated and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of their team.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary Offered – Up to £25,000 + Bonus
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 – 17:30 Saturday 8:30 – 12:30 on a rota
- Weekly Bonus Schemes
- The ideal candidate will receive manufacture training
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset, please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.