£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- MOT Tester Required in Crawley, West Sussex
- 45 hours per week M-F with Saturdays on a Rota
- £ Competitive Salary
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced MOT Tester with an active Class 4 license preferably able to complete light vehicle technician work but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work within a Main Car Dealership Garage with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The duties in this MOT Tester role may include:
- Class 4 MOT Tests on customers and Sales Vehicles
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines would be an advantage.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Vehicle MOT's in line with VOSA testing standards
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence and provide your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Croydon, Surrey area and have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
The basic salary is experience dependable on experience.
This role is one of many Motor Vehicle Technician / Workshop Jobs in the Crawley, West Sussex Area, please contact Joel Vincent at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.