£34000 per annum
2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm plus alternate Saturday Mornings
- Salary negotiable depending on experience £26,000 - £34,000
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a reputable Vehicle Repair Bodyshop based in Luton.
They have a team of highly skilled and long time served staff and deliver an excellent service which is highly recommended by their customers.
They are actively looking to add to their team by hiring a MET Technician
- Competently strip and refit a variety of makes and models of vehicle.
- Undertake fault finding, suspension work, wheel alignment etc.
- Establish if any supplementary parts are required and list as necessary.
- Checking own work after each stage of repair.
- Assist with other tasks as necessary.
- Complete all work to a high standard.
Ideally candidates will be qualified the Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Repair or Accident Repair and have experience in the role in a busy Accident Repair Centre.
You must have a good work ethic and have good attention to detail.
If you feel you have the right skill set, qualifications and are actively looking to work for a busy and well renowned employer then apply now!
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Luton please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.