£30000 per annum
6 days ago
Competitive Salary Package of up to circa £26,000 depending on experience and additional Bonus Structure to around £30,000.
Our client is seeking a vehicle technician to join its team in Northumberland.
The Role and Requirements of this Vehicle Technician:
- Perform all aspects of mechanical repair and maintenance in a franchised dealership setting.
- Perform diagnostic and electrical work if your skill level allows.
- You will either be qualified or time-served.
- Main Dealer experience would set you up well for the position but applications are encouraged from all technicians.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A role working at a friendly, family-run dealership with a long and proven pedigree.
- Join a close-knit workshop team.
- Immediate access to training and additional qualifications.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- A place at a business where several placements of ours still remain years after we introduced them to the business.
Please get in touch straight away with applications and enquiries as roles are being filled fast in the current market.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northumberland please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.