£30000 per annum
6 months ago
Automotive Aftersales Advisor required in Catford, South East London
We are seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join our Client’s Volume Dealership in the Catford area.
Our client is a successful volume main dealer group who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service.
Our Client is offering the successful Aftersales Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £26,000 with a fantastic opportunity to earn a bonus on top
- Small site with an excellent reputation
- Opportunity to grow within the role and the company
- Perfect opportunity for a Parts Advisor looking to progress
Duties of an Aftersales Advisor with our Client:
- Order Preparation: Picking parts for customer orders and checking the availability of stock from various enquiries.
- Sales and Customer Service: Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk-in customers, and internet enquiries you will be developing customer relationships by providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
- Stock Control: Ensuring consumables and service parts are regularly replenished, providing a swift service to the workshop and other departments as well as trade/retail customers.
- Handle warranty claims processing (relating to parts issues) and complete all relevant administration promptly and accurately (including customer records and invoicing).
- Handling the work distribution for a team of three technicians
What our Clients expect of their Aftersales Advisor:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a Parts Advisor/ Service Advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Aftersales Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.