£33000 per annum
9 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm / Alternate Saturdays 8.30am - 1.30pm.
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £33.000 p.a.
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Our client is an Independent Rapid Fit Garage with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area.
They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches.
They are actively looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Assistant Fast Fit Manager for their site.
Responsibilities for thie successful Assistant Fast Fit Manager Include:
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Obtaining authority for repairs.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and takin payment from customers.
They are looking for an experience Manager from either an Independent Garage or Fast Fit Centre background.
The successful candidate must also be able to maintain exceptional quality while meeting targets and also liaise with managers, co-workers and customers.
A valid UK driving licence is essential.
If you’re looking for a role within a great family run business which will give you job satisfaction, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Assistant Fast-Fit Branch Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leamington Spa please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.