£33000 per annum
6 days ago
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic / up to £33,000 OTE p.a.
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday with Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a long-established Main Franchise Dealership that has continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of its employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller / Commercial Vehicle Technician whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller / Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician alongside the workshop team on a semi-productive basis.
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Workshop Controller / Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.