£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm, Saturday Morning’s on a Rota
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 Dependent on Experience
- Ongoing Training Provided
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Vehicle Technician in the Stowmarket Area to join my clients busy workshop.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Technician a competitive salary up to £30,000, this is dependent on your experience and skill set. On top of your annual salary you will have opportunity to earn Bonus each month. Our client also offers 34 Days Annual Leave.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our client, may include:
- Carrying out Vehicle Services and Repairs
- Vehicle Diagnosis and Fault Finding
- Agricultural & Commercial Services
- Air Conditioning
- MOT Inspections
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
What our client requires of the Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- MOT Licence preferred but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of vehicle repairs and services
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of fault diagnosis.
- Positive attitude
- Able to demonstrate working well within a fast-paced environment.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Suffolk please contact James at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.