£20000 per annum
3 months ago
- Up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and access to bonus scheme.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm.
Our client, a large multi-site automotive accident repair centre group established across the South Wales region, are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their accident repair centre in Pontypridd!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team, in the role of a Customer Service Advisor you will act as the damage/accident vehicle repair representative for the centre and provide a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for associated work. You will also arrange where necessary a courtesy vehicle, prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the bodyshop, coordinating bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work, liaise with insurance companies, update the customer on progress and check customer satisfaction upon completion of associated work.
In order to be eligible you shall ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd and have strong and stable customer service experience within either another accident repair centre or a similar automotive business. You shall be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with IT literacy would be of high priority. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Customer Service Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing company.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm required.
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.