£20000 per annum
12 days ago
- Up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and access to bonus scheme.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm.
Our client, a large multi-site automotive accident repair centre group established across the South Wales region, are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their accident repair centre in Cardiff!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team, in the role of a Customer Service Advisor you will act as the damage/accident vehicle repair representative for the centre and provide a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for associated work.
You will also arrange where necessary a courtesy vehicle, prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the bodyshop, coordinating bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work, liaise with insurance companies, update the customer on progress and check customer satisfaction upon completion of associated work.
In order to be eligible you shall ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff and have strong and stable customer service experience within either another accident repair centre or a similar automotive business.
You shall be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with IT literacy would be of high priority. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Customer Service Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a performance related bonus scheme.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house training/development provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing company.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm required.
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.