£30000 per annum
11 months ago
Basic Salary up to £30,000 for a standout candidate.
Are you seeking stability with an established automotive business outside of the main dealer / PLC network, where you can use your diagnostic and complex fault-finding skills?
Duties and Requirements for this Diagnostic Technician Role:
- You will be involved with all aspects of vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Strong diagnostic skill will enable you to perform complex fault finding and advise other workshop staff on more difficult work.
- An MOT licence would be beneficial but not essential.
- You will be time served or fully qualified with solid experience.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A highly competitive basic salary of up to £30,000.
- Join two of our previous placements in the business - this is a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- A place in a close-knit workshop team.
- Work alongside a friendly and supportive management structure.
Please get in touch with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current market.
If this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!