£30000 per annum
5 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000, OTE £30,000
- Hours: Flexible to the individual (full-time)
Great opportunity for experienced technicians to join an expanding business and a great client of ours. You will be carrying out all aspects of vehicle repairs from the basics through to timing belts, engine work and diagnostics, as well as standard service work.
What you will need as a Vehicle Technician:
- Full competence in vehicle mechanics in all jobs.
- Full qualifications or time-served experience.
- The willingness to work hard in a busy environment.
- Proven levels of performance.
- An MOT licence would be great but is not essential.
What you will get as a Vehicle Technician:
- A highly competitive salary package.
- A tailored working pattern (compatible with business needs, full-time)
- Join a company where we have placed many of the existing staff.
- A stable organisation expanding its number of sites.
Please get in touch straight away with applications and queries as jobs are being snapped up fast in the current market.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottinghamshire please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.