£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Multi Franchised Main Dealership
- Basic Salary Up To £25,000 plus Bonus
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings.
Our Client is looking for a driven individual who is passionate for customer service and also have experience working within a customer contact environment.
Duties of a Business Development Centre - Team Leader include:
- Manage inbound and outbound customer enquiries via multiple channels whilst delivering an exceptional level of customer service to every customer you have contact with. Ensure that service and sales targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually being met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Overseeing and leading a team of 2 Advisor’s
- Contact Customers with Services Due
- Booking in Customers Services
- Managing KPI for calls and bookings made
- Working on VHC reports
- Aftercare Calls
Basic Salary Guidelines Up to £25,000 with an uncapped OTE £30,000
Experience in using Kerridge / RTC is beneficial but not essential.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings.
If this Customer Service Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Customer Service Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Essex please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.