£40000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary circa £17ph
- Working with all makes and models
- Independent Bodyshop
- Working hours: Monday - Firday 7am to 4.30pm
Our client, is looking for a MET Technician/Stripper Fitter to join their site in the Beckenham area.
The MET Technician/Stripper Fitter will be working in a fast moving and rewarding environment, where they challenge traditional methods to make them stand apart from our competitors, making decisions based on data and delivering our customer promise.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience working in the industry and will possess the skill and ability to produce excellent work whilst maintaining a high level of productivity.
MET Technician Key Tasks:
- Competently strip and refit a variety of makes and models of vehicle
- Also be competent with prep work
- Complete all work to an exceptional standard
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
A successful MET Technician/Stripper Fitter will ideally live within the Beckenham area or be able to travel to the Beckenham area and have a working experience as a MET Technician/Stripper Fitter.
If this MET Technician/Stripper Fitter Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Beckenham please contact Beth Allen today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.