£40000 per annum
4 days ago
- Circa £17ph + bonus
- 42.5 hour week
- Monday - Friday ONLY! No weekends!
Our Client in the Beckenham, Kent area requires a Vehicle One Touch Bodyshop Technician to join their Automotive Bodyshop team.
Working within a busy and fast-paced environment, you will think quickly on your feet and adapt to any situation presented to yourself.
Main Job purpose a One Touch Bodyshop Technician:
- To undertake all tasks within the repair identified within a controlled period of time allowing better workflow within the workshop
- To undertake all of the repairs within the process identified
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such work in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to restore vehicles to an acceptable standard.
Experience, Qualifications and Training
- To have experience in the Paint / Panel / MET repair of motor vehicles.
- A full driving license
- Willing to gain relevant qualifications in line with workshop / site requirements.
- ATA Qualifications in any area are an advantage but not essential.
Our client is offering a very competitive basic salary for the successful One Touch Bodyshop Technician, and Monday to Friday working hours.
This role is one of many Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in this area, so if you are interested in this One Touch Bodyshop Technician Vacancy or any other Motor Trade in Beckenham please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.