£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / No Weekends Worked.
Salary: £25-30,000 basic + bonus = OTE £30-35,000 p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is an Independent Garage which always aims to deliver quality workmanship using the latest trade practices. They have an experienced team of technicians who undergo advanced training with the latest trade technology and are looking to hire an additional Vehicle Technician for their friendly workshop team who work on iPad’s and using dealer tools and equipment.
Candidate Requirements for this Vehicle Technician role:
- Full Vehicle Technician apprenticeship competed - able to produce certificates
- A minimum of 4 years’ time served post apprenticeship.
- Ideally come from an Independent Garage or Main Car Dealership background.
Able to complete:
- Servicing, basic fault finding, cambelts and clutch repair and replacement
- Able to demonstrate good diagnostic skills
- Able to take an engine apart and put it back together.
If you are looking for a great company to work for with a modern working environment and a competitive salary then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.