£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / Saturdays 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: £28-32,000 basic p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for over 30 years. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
They have a small team of Vehicle Technicians with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a Senior Vehicle Technician.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior Vehicle Technician:
- General repair and servicing
- Timing belt and clutch changes
- Engine and gearbox replacement
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
- An Independent Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge
- Full Driving Licence - Essential to Have
- Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have
The successful candidate must be a Senior Vehicle Technician with a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role, they must also live in the locality taking no more than 30 mins travel to get to Wellingborough from their home address.
If you are looking for a company to work for with a great working environment and team to match then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wellingborough please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.