£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5 NO WEEKENDS.
There is a new opportunity for a Workshop Engineer / Plant Mechanic available at a client of ours in Grantham to join an expanding team. Join recent and older placements of ours in the workforce of this successful business.
Requirements and the Role:
- You will ideally be from a Plant/Agricultural background, whilst mechanics from overlapping sectors are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be experienced and capable in:
- Electrical and hydraulic fault finding.
- General work on automotive electrics.
- Mechanical Engineering including the major work.
- Fabrication and welding.
- You will be flexible and eager to learn how to work on new vehicles as the company deals with a wide range.
- Experience of working on plant and agricultural machinery would also be strongly beneficial.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A career with a longstanding client of ours - join past and recent placements in the workforce.
- A varied role within a thriving organisation.
- A competitive basic salary of circa £30,000, with overtime available.
- A place in a close-knit workforce.
- The chance to work on several different types of vehicle - expand your skill set.
If this Workshop Engineer / Plant Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grantham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.