€40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to 40,000 Euro Depending on Experience.
- Relocation Opportunity!
Are you experienced in heavy vehicle mechanics with additional engineering skills? Are you able to repair heavy vehicles and the machinery that inhabits them i.e. hydraulics, moving floors, mechanical components? Are you based near Stuttgart, or might you want a new life there?
The Role and Requirements:
- This is a mobile role so you will be happy to be out on the road all day, staying near location overnight as required.
- You will be living in Stuttgart and covering most of southern Germany, so you will be based there or in a position to relocate.
- Qualifications in automotive mechanics and/or engineering are required, as is experience in both aspects of the role.
- You will be repairing mobile shredding trucks so experience with similar commercial vehicles would be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of the German language in some form would be beneficial for applicants.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A chance to escape the static workshop and spend time travelling through Germany to perform your job.
- A career with a company in which we have placed candidates before: join a workforce we know well.
- A rewarding career with variety in the jobs and locations where you will be working.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Roles are being filled fast in the current market so please get in touch quickly with any applications and queries.
If this Field Service Engineer (Heavy Vehicle) Job interests you please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.