£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our Client a highly successful and well established Family Run Independent Garage in the Sunbury area are looking to hire a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
Our Client has developed a well-respected and successful reputation within the local area, dating back 40 years this year! With a close knit working environment, this is the perfect opportunity for a Technician with a ‘Team Player’ mentality, and who wants to feel valued as part of a team, not just a number. With all makes and models of vehicle coming through the door (Cars, Vans, Transits, Crafters) – no day is ever the same!
Our Client’s focus is on a strong team to maintain their level of success, providing support when required.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm with Saturday mornings on a rota as and when due to needs of the business
- Saturday mornings (8.00am – 12.30pm) paid as overtime!
- Must be Level 3 NVQ / City & Guilds or Equivalent
- Close-knit working environment – feel valued as part of a team!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks
- Good use of diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West London, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.