£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Circa £24k Basic + £30k OTE +
- 8am - 5.30pm M - F and Saturday mornings on a Rota
- Franchised Car Dealership
Our client, a busy Car Dealership, requires a Car Parts Supervisor to lead and manage their parts department.
The duties of the Parts Supervisor will include the managing, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts. You will achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities in this Parts Supervisor role will include:
- Maintaining standards of performance of the parts department and team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos – working closely with the Aftersales Manager / General Manager.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful Parts Supervisor must have previous Car Dealer Parts experience within the Motor Trade or might be someone with a strong background looking for the next step up in their careers.
If this Parts Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leatherhead, Guildford, Weybridge or Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Parts Manager Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.