£30000 per annum
5 months ago
- Independent Service Centre
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 17:30 with Saturday’s on a 1 in 3 rota 8am – 4pm
- £28,000 per annum + overtime
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester to join our client’s busy Service Department based in Epsom, Surrey.
As an experienced Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester, you will be competent and diligent in all Class 4 and 7 MOT tests to VOSA standards as well as day to day vehicle maintenance and servicing. It would be beneficial if you were happy to complete diagnostic work in quitter times but not essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Undertaking MOT Test to VOSA standard.
- Repair vehicles in line with manufacturer standards
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and diagnostics
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
Essential Skills required in this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role;
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties - class 4, 5 & 7.
The hours for this Technician/ MOT Tester position is Monday – Friday 8:30am – 17:30pm with Saturday’s on a 1 in 3 rota 8.00am – 4.00pm.
Salary is circa £28,000 dependable on experience. with Bonuses and overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Epsom, Ewell, Chessington, or Surrey, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.