£26000 per annum
3 months ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy and expanding independent garage!
- Location:- West Yorkshire
- Salary:- £24,000 - £26,000
Working 5 days per week Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm, Saturdays on a rota basis
Role as a Vehicle Technician:
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
You must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum, MOT licence, experience on hybrid/electrical vehicles.
Day to day duties to include;
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this position you must hold an NVQ level 3 in automotive repairs.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Yorkshire please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.