£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- North Yorkshire
- £24k Salary
Our Client is based in North Yorkshire, The Employee shall be employed as a Parts Co-Ordinator who will report to the Workshop Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Duties to include but not limited to:
- Ordering stock-Specific parts/General Stock/Custom Builds
- To be at the forefront of supplier liaison ensuring that items are received and dispatched according to deadlines.
- To be confident in determining and renegotiating deadlines as necessary managing internal / external expectations and relationships.
- To be confident in dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
- To be confident in interpreting a Bill of Materials (BoM) and taking action accordingly in terms of securing the required items for production.
- To be confident in negotiating prices for key materials as required.
- Ability to control, locate and take a lead on stock allocation and rotation.
- Stock takes to ensure correct stock levels meet the requirements of current and future orders.
- Responsible for the inspection and coordination of both inbound and outbound materials and equipment. into the warehouse against purchase orders utilising stock control systems.
- Responsible for the Inward and Outward bound Deliveries.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and safe working environment in the Warehouse.
- Dealing with orders placed over the telephone and via the online store.
- To be hands-on in terms of assisting in the boxing up, loading and dispatch of items
- To be an effective liaison between departments.
- Dealing with enquiries in reference to customers wanting to purchase parts.
- Attend trade shows if required.
Candidate - Skills/Experience/Attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Self motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- To have an eye for detail, being precise and accurate at all times
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills.
- Motivation to hit deadlines and exceed targets.
If this Parts Advisor / Co-ordinator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Yorkshire please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.