£31000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Basic Salary: £21,000-£25,000 + bonus = OTE of £27,000-£31,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 14:00-00:30 + 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:30-16:00.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you a Level 3 qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician looking to work night shifts for a well-established automotive Company? Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade and have made significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and pride themselves on their loyal customer base and unbeatable service.
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the area’s leading dealerships and further your career as a Technician with training and development courses!
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Jack at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.