£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Starting salary between £22-26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 8:30am-5:30pm Mon to Fri and Sat 8:30am-5:00pm with a scheduled day off in the week.
Our client, a family-run franchise approved motorcycle dealership in the Bridgend area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Aftersales Manager to join their business.
As the Aftersales Manager you will be a proactive member of the management team, with responsibility for the Aftersales Department and reporting to the Company Directors. You will be required to run an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour, parts and accessories.
The successful candidate will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Bridgend. You will need to have a strong and steady track record in automotive aftersales at a management/supervisory level. Overall you will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and our client's reputation. A UK motorcycle license with minimal points is also essential to our client at this stage.
For your hard work as an Aftersales Manager our client offers…
- Staring salary between £22-26,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within a growing local business that is focused on good customer service.
- 08:30am-5:30pm Mon to Fri and Sat 8:30am-5:00pm with a scheduled day off in the week.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bridgend please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Aftersales Manager.