Up to £27500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Auto Electrician required in the York area
- £25,000 Salary + Bonus
- Overtime available
- 40hrs per week
Our Client are a Fleet Maintenance company located in the York area. Due to expansion, a fantastic opportunity has become available for a qualified and experienced Auto Electrician.
Main Purpose of the role is to carry out auto electrical installations to vehicles to customer requirements, achieving the highest possible standards of workmanship.
The role requires the following the responsibilities (plus others):
- To carry out auto electrical installations to acceptable company and industry standards
- To ensure correct and accurate paperwork is completed such as: job cards, parts orders, job write ups and recording of attendance and time on jobs
- To maintain a safe and clean working environment
- To liaise with the Parts Controller regarding availability of parts and ensuring all these meet the planned programme and customers deadline
- When applicable, use computerised equipment efficiently to access and input information
- To develop and improve service delivery approach
- To present the company and their standards in a professional manner at all times
This role is available immediately and our client will consider people from a car, van or truck background. You will need to have NVQ level 3 and be experienced working with Electrical installations.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Auto Electrician, 95279, or for more details call Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details