£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: basic up to £30,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm + Occasional Saturday mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client has a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their friendly team, as well if you’re not a fan of working Saturdays this role will give you a good work/life balance too!
They are a family run business with a good customer base in the local area that has been with them for a number of years, their staff also have a long proven track record of success working for them too.
Key Responsibilities for this Vehicle Technician role
- Service, repair, general maintenance and PDI on new and used vehicles.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
To be a success in this role, you will have
- A proven track record as a vehicle technician within an automotive workshop.
- Hold NVQ qualifications in vehicle mechanics to Level 3.
- A full UK driving license.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.