£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client based in Dorset provides a wide range of services to their passionate customers. They are in need of Classic Car Mechanic to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of:
- Traditional petrol engines, in particular carburetor fuel systems and distributor type ignition systems.
- Balancing carburetors - Setting them up and plateau tuning.
- SU Pistons (fuel and air measures/pressures).
- Down daft carburetors.
- Twin and single choke – starting mechanisms/enriching devices – electrical and manual.
- Diagnostic Machines – old tuning machines / engine emission detectors.
- Adjustments of jets, throttles and air screws.
- Engine building.
- Traditional electrical, transmission, braking and suspension systems.
- Implementing efficient workflow, taking the initiative when required.
In return for your hard work, you will benefit from working for an honest company that works to high standards.
You will be expected to work Monday to Friday with overtime only expected during busy periods.
They are offering a competitive basic salary.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Classic Car Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.