£26520 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.30pm / Saturday work.
- Salary: up to £26,520 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, an independent garage in the south Leicester area has been trading for over 20 years working on both vans and cars. They offer a high quality service with the latest equipment and the highest standard of training.
They are looking for an experienced Level 3 Technician to mainly work on vans but also cars to complement their successful team.
Key Responsibilities for this Van Technician
- Service and repair vans and cars.
- Replace and repair cambelts and clutches.
- Have the ability to work both independently, as a team and efficiently.
- Must be Level 3 Qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in a professional automotive workshop.
- To hold a valid UK driving license.
- Have your own tools for the required work.
If you are looking to work for a successful independent business which offers a good work/life balance, then apply now!
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.