£50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Independent Garage Group
- £35,000 Basic + Bonus (£50,000 OTE)
- Monday to Friday + Occasional Weekends
Our client is a group of businesses across Scotland all Independent Garages offering Service, Repair, Maintenance and MOT to their customers.
As part of their continued development they are looking to recruit a Staff Operations Manager to join their growing business.
The role of the Staff Operations Manager will be:
- Complete in a timely manner all Administration relating to Staffing
- New hires
- Staff Reviews
- Complaints and Grievances
- On-boarding checks and exit interviews
- Complete timely and organised H&S audits of all branches
- Regularly check site compliance with all standards, both company and government.
- Complete regular Management Reviews in line with company procedures.
- Maintain HR documentation across the business.
You will regularly be expected to visit each site and be in attendance when a new site is on-boarding new staff.
The ideal candidate will have branch or site management experience either within a fast-fit group environment or within a large organisation.
If this Staff Operations Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.