£30000 per annum
29 days ago
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm Only!
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000 Per Annum
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees. No time saved bonus!
The duties as a Vehicle Technician will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem - with minimal supervision
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence and you will also need your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Horsham / West Sussex area, have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent. Ideally coming from a strong mechanical engineering background but our client will consider strong applicants from a German Brand Automotive Workshop background.
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday – Friday only, 8.00am – 6.00pm with NO SATURDAYS WORKED!
The basic salary is experience dependable in the region of £22,000 - £30,000.
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Horsham and West Sussex please contact Joel Vincent at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.