£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday - Friday
- Possible Saturday morning on Rota in the future
- Circa £24,000 Basic - £30,000 OTE - DOE
- Main Dealer
Our Client, a Franchised Car Dealership are currently looking for an experienced Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Eastbourne. The successful applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, warranty write ups, quality control and more importantly diagnostics and electronics. They will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within the busy automotive industry. You will be motivated by set targets and be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Key Responsibilities for this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician:
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in West and East Sussex & Hampshire please contact Joel at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.