£22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary CIRCA £21k
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join a stable department within a reputable company in the Selby area.
Key Objectives as a Parts Advisor:
- To organise and co-ordinate motor vehicle parts sales to provide internal workshop efficiently
- To accurately identify customer parts requirements
- To maintain parts stock and stock records
- To process parts orders efficiently
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
Key success criteria for this parts Advisor role:
- To promote parts and Accessory sales
- To ensure parts stockholding is kept to a minimum
- Stock availability / stock value
- Customer satisfaction
- Team working and communication with other departments
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Selby please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.